Wednesday, February 3, 2010

eye report...wednesday - feb.3

* i'm in love with berlin...
omg the shows in berlin were fabo!!!!!!!!!! i've posted three of my fave designers runway videos so you guys can share in the excitement of their collections with me. the collections were super chic with subtle hints of WOW via the accessories. check it...

  • sam frenzl - my new designer love affair!!! siiiiick! his collection screamed my name with every piece that sashayed down that catwalk. i literally loved every piece of eeeeverythang!!! the chunky knits, drop waist wool blazers......omg!!, chiffon dresses, & all the accessories were to die for (did you see the jewelry & that hat?!)!! the detailing in the collection blew my mind. it's so me! he pushed the envelope but the line remained very chic.


  • allude - i absolutely loved the draping in this collection. the tonal color combinations of black, grey, burnt orange & red were amazing. the fringe drop earrings.......uhhhhh yea, a girl needs those!


  • marcel ostertag - a collection so simply designed yet so chic & beautiful! this collection wreaks femininity! i'm in love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment